المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > منتديات نادي الهلال > أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي

أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي ارشيف بمواضيع منتدى الهلال السابقة

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 15/03/2003, 01:36 PM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 02/10/2001
المكان: Dhahran
مشاركات: 72
Pass this to Fernando please !

Good day to all
Dear Physical therapist of AL-HILAL
I just read the reason behind Nawaf Al-Temyat substitution in the second half of the game against ESTIQLAL. I would like to acknowledge your great and restless effort with the players and I would like to recommend a few herbs for the players before starting any important tournaments. To avoid sudden flue or colds I recommend using an herb called "Echanacia" to boost the immunne system of the players, Again this is merely an herb and not a medicine. I have tried this before going to HAJJ this year and it was a great herb for the immune system to build up it's defence. People in South America and the American Indians used this Herb hitorically for the same purpose for years. I hope you find this useful.

Also, I would like to recommend another herb for energy, it is called "Ginkgo Biloba" an excellent herb for the same purpose but with the capability to give so much energy for players.

One last quick recommendation for giving energy and endurance is eating Chocolate with B-Complex or if not available, eat Chocolate with 7-10 dates.

I hope you find this useful.
قديم 15/03/2003, 02:38 PM
زعيــم متألــق
تاريخ التسجيل: 04/12/2001
المكان: قاره زعيمها الهلال
مشاركات: 1,455
هلا اخوي هلالي ارامكو

كيف الجو عندكم في ارامكو <<<< واحد دلخ يحسبها ديره

اخوي الأعشاب الي ذكرتها شكلها ممنوعه عند الفيفا ويعتبرونها نوع من المنشطات !!؟؟ ولا كان انتشرت في الأنديه صح ؟

إقتباس
One last quick recommendation for giving energy and endurance is eating Chocolate with B-Complex or if not available, eat Chocolate with 7-10 dates.

بسم الله على لعيبتنا ,,, ناوي تجيب لهم السكر الله يصلحك

تحياتي
قديم 15/03/2003, 03:00 PM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 02/10/2001
المكان: Dhahran
مشاركات: 72
ما لك لوى يا الغالي بس هذي اعشاب و ليست مستحضرات والله العالم.

اما من ناحيه انه لو كانت غير محضوره و الا انتشرت صدقني تتفاجاء بعلم و مؤهلات اطباء الانديه و غير فيرناندو نوجيرا في الهلال ما حولك الا اطباء رش البخاخ

اما بخصوص السكر فما راح يكون اسواء من اللي في بالي بالك.

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 11:39 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.