الموضوع: Congradulations
مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 06/10/2001, 05:50 AM
Baghdadi Baghdadi غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 05/10/2001
مشاركات: 4
Thank you very much my friend Hurricane(ali3sar), and I thank all the brothers in your beautiful web page and excellent forum, you deserved to win and I wish your team all the best,.
Our Iraqi team is young and needs a lot of experience to be a good competitive one and definitely playing against strong teams like Saudi and Iran will be good to built strong team for the future, we will be back with stronger team and we shall play again and we and you are going to enjoy and cheer our players playing in good and brotherhood spirit and actually who wins is not very very important as we play good football, cuz we all love football very much and I know the Saudi teams as you know the Iraqi teams.
and I'm really sorry about the english language , really I wanted to type in Arabic but my computer does not have that interphase to write Arabic so I'm really sorry, but I can understand and read your writing and no problem with that at all, and I apologize for that our web page is all in english for the same reason cuz most of us are not inside Iraq, but we are scattered throughout the world and most cant type Arabic so sorry for that, but may be in the future we shall be able to do that, anyway I'm really happy to talk to you guys, I say again
CONGRATULATIONS
and good bye
Your brother Baghdadi
اضافة رد مع اقتباس