قديم 05/08/2011, 04:05 AM
الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ R A F A N E L L I
R A F A N E L L I R A F A N E L L I غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/10/2004
المكان: مملكة اليوفي واليونايتد
مشاركات: 6,289
Marotta: "The transfer market is still open"

Two days after the introduction of Mirko Vucinic, Giuseppe Marotta is again speaking at a public meeting. From Vinovo to Chiusa Pesio, home for four days of a new step of the summer training camp after Bardonecchia and the U.S.A. and Canada. Another opportunity to talk about the transfer market, a very hot topic in the summer months.

The CEO and sport area manager does not flinch and responds to all curiosities by the reporters. The responses do not differ much from those of two days before: "The transfer market closes on August 31st and we continue to work with the aim of improving the quality aspect of the team. The roster is not homogeneous yet and there are still pieces to be included, that's why we're working closely with Antonio Conte to provide him with the roster he wants by the end of the transfer market, always bearing in mind the conditions of this transfer market where only foreign clubs have spent many millions of euros for their purchases".

Specifically speaking, Marotta also names a few. "Bonucci? We received an offer from Zenith, but we don't want to sell him as he's a young player in whom we trust. Talking about sales, we haven't yet managed to define Sorensen and Manninger's situations. Maybe in a few days we can come to fruition but for now there is nothing at hand. For all other players, we can only say that we have great respect for those who are here and we may possibly consider proposing incentives for those who can't find a club to go to".

Finally, a look on the present tense and to the test that the team will face tomorrow against Cuneo. Another important step to test the health of the group: "We're proud to face the main team of the province. But above all it's important to face a club which deservedly plays among professionals, so it will be a quality test. Moreover, I know that the stadium will be sold-out, with 6,000 supporters on the terraces, so I expect this to be a celebration day".

الرسمــــي