R A F A N E L L I R A F A N E L L I غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/10/2004
المكان: مملكة اليوفي واليونايتد
مشاركات: 6,289
Juve: per la difesa c'è Alex
I bianconeri hanno scelto il brasiliano

البيانكونيري يختار اليكس للدفاع

Two more purchases: a left outer and a central defender, then all requests will be met by Antonio Conte.

اكثر اثنين يبحث عنهم اليوفينتوس ظهير ايسر وقلب دفاع , وحيث سيتم تلبية جميع طلبات كونتي ..

As for the defense, in the last hour is increasingly taking the track that leads the body to Alex of Chelsea, the Blues 29 year-old Brazilian is the second choice is that of Terry David Luiz.

اليوفينتوس اقترب كثيرا نحو الحصول على اللاعب البرازيلي , صاحب ال29 عام يعتبر الخيار الثاني
في الفريق اللندني بعد دافيد لويز .

Marotta is working on a loan with a right of redemption but, alternatively, the hypothesis remains hot Lugano.

ماروتا يعمل على الاعاره مع حق الشراء ولكن لا زالت صفقة لوغانو هي الاسخن على الساحه .

An outlet Juventus will travel to London in the coming days to engage in negotiations with Chelsea.

سيسافر المدير الرياضي لليوفينتوس الى لندن من اجل انهاء التفاوض مع مالكي النادي اللندني وسيكون
الامر من اجل اليكس كاعاره مع حق الشراء .

Possible scenario, but it is said that Roman Abramovich's acceptance. The card costs 13 Alex million, which is why, when Chelsea decided to close theirs only outright at that point could be sacrificed Bonucci, which is the interest of the Zenit St Petersburg. Blue for the defender, the club coached by Spalletti has offered 8 million euros. Too few, for Juventus, which asks 15.

سيناريو محتمل . لكن رومان ابراموفيتش ذكر بان البلوز لا يريد غير 13 مليون يورو لاليكس من اجل الاستغناء عن البرازيلي , لذلك من الممكن التضحيه ببونوتشي لصالح زينيت الروسي مقابل 8 مليون يورو , اليوفينتوس طالبوا بان لا يقل المبلغ عن 15 مليون ..

The alternative is Diego Lugano, Alex, captain just won the Copa America in Uruguay. Fenerbahce defender could liberate a free, since the Turkish company is involved in a story of football betting and risks being relegated. Juventus, the strong will of the player remains in the front row for the Uruguayan but would be purchased only if the deal for the Brazilian to Chelsea were to evaporate

دييغو لوغانو سيكون الورقه البديله الاولى فيح ال لم تسر الامور على ما يرام , ومن الممكن ان يصبح الاوروغوياني حراً عندما يكون النادي التركي في الدرجه الثانيه , فعندما تتبخر صفقة اليكس فان احتمالية
قدوم لوغانوو كبيره جدا ..

Juve: per la difesa c'è Alex. I bianconeri hanno scelto il brasiliano

اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » R A F A N E L L I في يوم » 02/08/2011 عند الساعة » 02:29 PM