زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 25/12/2000
المكان: بلاد الهلال
مشاركات: 998
اخوي سنفور لا تعصب الدعوه ضرب ملايين

وترى الدعوى كلها ( pending negotiation ) وانا اخوك يعني مفاوضات معلقة

اقراء هالاخبار حبيبي

Laporta Wary Of Ronaldinho Suitors

Barcelona president Joan Laporta knows there are several big clubs willing to spend a lot of money on Brazilian playmaker Ronaldinho.

"The board wants to do everything possible to keep
Ronaldinho," he told Catalunya Radio.

"But I am also aware it will not be easy because teams who can put a lot of money in front of Barca will want him, but this does not worry me because we will not sell him.

"I understand that they will make the player substantial offers, but I am confident that he understands that he is very highly considered here at Barcelona.

"He's the master of his own decisions and of his own person.

"If he takes notice of some proposals that he is offered, the player could cease to have his great human quality."

"A petrol magnate or an Arab sheikh could come along (offering Ronaldinho a lot of money), but he would then cease to be master of his own person.

"But I have faith in him, he still has a contract for four years."

لحد هنا نقول ممتاز فيه امل يجلس عندكم حلو بس لما تشوف هالوجة

وتشوف هالخشة

وتقراء هالخبر
Barcelona ruck moves Ronaldinho closer to Chelsea
tribalfootball.com - May 13, 2004

Chelsea are monitoring closely the deteriorating relationship between Barcelona president Joan Laporta and his vice-president, Sandro Rosell.
The pair have patched up - publicly - their differences this week, but doubts remain over Rosell's future at the club.

AS says if Rosell was to leave the Nou Camp, Ronaldinho would soon follow. The pair are close friends after Rosell's work in Brazil with Nike and Ronaldinho would consider his future if his close pal was forced out.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has already asked about Ronaldinho's availability and is seriously considering matching the player's £66 million buyout clause in order to speak with him about moving to Stamford Bridge.

بصراحة مالك الا تصفق كف بكف والدموع اربع اربع

الحين حلم الرجال انه يشوف هنري وفييري ورونالدينهو او توتي
وانت تقول مهو منتقل
هييييييييييه خلها على ربك
وتعال شجع تشيلسي الموسم الجاي اريحللك
اضافة رد مع اقتباس