المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > منتديات نادي الهلال > منتدى الجمهور الهلالي

منتدى الجمهور الهلالي لمناقشة جميع الأمور المتعلقة بنادي الهلال

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 02/05/2007, 08:17 PM
زعيــم متألــق
تاريخ التسجيل: 06/07/2005
مشاركات: 1,477
اللهم اشرح صدرهـ للاسلام

آمين
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 08:29 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 03/03/2003
المكان: الــــــرس
مشاركات: 1,626
ان الله يهدي من يشاء .. الله يهدي قلبه وينور دربه .. وهذا يااخوي دوركم دور

اي شخص يزرو النادي ان يعطيه كتب اسلاميه يحببه في هذا الاسلام ..

ويعطيك العافيه على طرح هالموضوع
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 08:39 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 30/03/2006
المكان: الــــــريــــــاض
مشاركات: 719
الله يهديه ويهدينا الى السراط المستقيم

تحياتي،،
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 08:39 PM
الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ الزروقي
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 11/01/2002
المكان: الهـــــــلال
مشاركات: 5,336
نسأل الله ان يهديه الى الاسلام
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 09:06 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 08/09/2002
المكان: باريس نجد (عنيزة)
مشاركات: 4,204
يا رب تتحقق أمنيتنا جميعا

وييسلم هذا الرجل
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 09:16 PM
زعيــم فعــال
تاريخ التسجيل: 08/02/2006
مشاركات: 405
اولا ابدعت في موضوعك وتطرقت لموضوع غاية في الاهمية وجزاك الله كل خير
لذلك لابد ان نفعل مثل هذا الدور ((الدعوة الى الاسلام بالحكمة والموعضة الحسنة))
ومافي شي على الله بعيد

وهذا مدرب الامارات شرح الله صدرة للإسلام وسما نفسة ب عبدالكريم

وأسأل الله العظيم الكريم القادر على كل شيء ان يشرح صدر تفاريس الى الاسلام
وأن يشرح كل صدر من يحب الخير من غير المسلمين للاسلام

وانا لا يحرمنا وأياك الاجررر ((اللهم امين))
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02/05/2007, 09:19 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 02/05/2005
مشاركات: 2,644
يعطيك ألف عااااااااافيه
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 12:29 AM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/12/2006
مشاركات: 15
اللهم اشرحه صدرة للاسلام
بارك الله فيك يالظاهرة ونفع الله بطرحك
لا حرمك الله الاجر
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 12:43 AM
الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ البالون
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 11/08/2005
المكان: داجّ
مشاركات: 4,501
اللـه يهديه للاسـلام
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 01:01 AM
زعيــم متألــق
تاريخ التسجيل: 21/07/2005
مشاركات: 1,322
اسأل المولى القدير
أن يرزقه الهداية للاسلام
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 01:40 AM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 01/04/2007
المكان: في قلب الحدث
مشاركات: 2,194
Exclamation

الله يعطيك العافية ،،،
اتمنى المزيد...
لاترحل لاترحل...
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 04:45 AM
زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 28/12/2001
المكان: الرياض
مشاركات: 506
والله كتاباتك روعه
مثل روعة تفاريس

اللهم اشرح صدره للاسلام
امين
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 06:05 AM
زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 10/03/2005
المكان: مكه
مشاركات: 685
اللهم اشرح صدره للاسلام

والله يعطيك الف عافية اخوي على هالكلام الرائع بمعنا الكلمة والله ولي التوفيق
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 09:21 AM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 23/04/2006
المكان: الرياض
مشاركات: 2,293
اللهم اشرح صدره الى الاسلام بصراحه تفاريس يستاهل انا عندى احساس الاشخاص اللى مثل تفاريس يبيله بس شوى كلام حلو وكتب توعويه عن الاسلام صدقونى راح يسلم ويعطيك العافيه اخوى الظاهره

الزعمااااااء
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/05/2007, 09:34 AM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 12/11/2005
المكان: houston
مشاركات: 4
We are a nation that God Asna Islam and whatever other Azlina Aptgina Glory of God ..! History made a famous line through centuries of time .. Tnakulanha generation after generation .. Safer by .. We recognized the jurisdiction of the Court and preeminence goal .. ! O Allah hole Farouq words Toddle water gold ..! What put me to the topic .. Love good architects to enjoy these simple Bjerha who prefer to worship God by .. ! The desire that we play a role in a letter Khaleda nominated by the nation Mohamed peace be upon him ..! How distressing to see ourselves from the crawl on the island of loved Alouavdena to cleanse Bekaa .. They did not extend a helping hand Perhaps sincere invitation to God to guide them to be the way to escape a difficult waiting ..! After over the front of the eyes looking wall is requesting authorization to enter after she unassisted .. Realized that it is the fulfillment .. Vantapni feeling that the man near Islam Fahadith and permits previous refers to a desire to convert to Islam ..! Needed only to the good treatment and Latif words ..! Suffice it announced publicly sincere desire that holds a purer Bekaa to be one of the sons of this people has not just words but after passing multiple references indicate acceptable to the principles and ethics of the people who live with them full seasons ..! It is the ultimate sacrifice to gain blessings from red to be Shafeea when God ..! All of this man .. Did not recognize Farouq where it .. Hamara recognizes nor recognizes Omar .. To become a better nation after Abu Bakr, God bless them all ..! It is the first rights we have to extend bridges with the best words of love that induce heart that God may have been written in his heart .. Today, the man Pena fluctuated between us .. God only knows where it is tomorrow ..! Will miss an opportunity that may not be repeated what the nights ..! I do not see less than a sincere call in the afternoon to explain the unseen God heart of Islamabad to publicly win each win .. And we have preferred to have earned a good year for us and her wages from working in the sports playgrounds on religion .. ! I call Balahbah persons connected to the players, administrators and the public .. Blaine say, and good Muasher .. The handshake and the smile on his face .. Multiplication gift to the effect wizardry to win the heart Perhaps God to help them ..! Tavares has lived with us two full Fahabbenak altruism for ourselves .. We hope that the house override by God .. Ftib Him .. The nobility Yourself .. Your lifted ..! That forced us to tell defense Nhatzenk joy Bentack of certificates .. ! Every Tivk transit .. And your soul .. The avalanche Attack .. ! Rose's hands echo Blachaour God explain the chest of Islam .. Not for a minimum .. Not for the ball .. But you love goodness .. Iman and cold thanks to people I did not find nicer than Arak Abdella knees us and hindereth Msajdena How in God Yatvaris hope so .. ! But we are happy and the hero .. Oh! Tavares How I wished that I tour your company Makkah .. Rumors backdoor to pick apart the pick .. Not to pick a partner you to pick bold accent .. Tenclene Tarba that Tavares was our brother in Islam ..! To drink together Zamzam water purer Bekaa recited by the thirst hearts seem ..! Tavares How I wished Land let you know that reading the Al-Fatihah .. Built by Dia that the universe filled your heart to rejoice in the light of Islam in the homes ..! That is not to far .. Six noble man ..! Tavares How I wished that my beloved refuse to let you know Ablution landing Dnopk with every drop descend from Addk .. To receive Kiss raising your hands .. Allahu Akbar .. To clarify the minimum you .. You now chant Rahman .. He holds all the best ..! Tavares km suffered restraint of us around the table to share breakfast chatter even heard Barker chant Allahu Akbar .. Reach out your hand to pick up humid communicated by Rick .. Having spent the day fasting requests mercy thy Koran .. ! To say .. Pay proved that God ..! Tavares I wish he could hindereth God for the herb playgrounds rifles aimed written by history Fragrance .. And around you Ahpetk between Sajid and his Rafie credit God .. That marked Bdenna Nabil loved ..! Tavares How I have missed that Annadik Abaabdallah .. Will realized dream .. You are solely the answer ..! Not so long ago on God;; how much I love you dear noble;; phenomenon
اضافة رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 05:40 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.