المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > منتديات نادي الهلال > أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي

أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي ارشيف بمواضيع منتدى الهلال السابقة

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 27/09/2001, 01:16 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 27/08/2001
المكان: Riyadh
مشاركات: 982
Thumbs up We support you George Arthur

Dear Mr. Arthur
We understand that you came from different culture and the situation here is totally diferent from back home. However, it is not your first time to be in Saudi Arabia and you wont have a cultural shock. We also understand that you just started with Al-Hilal and you need sometime to adopt yourself. but I am sure that you know Al-Hilal very well during your work in Al-Nather last year. Al-Hilal Fans, Mr.George are completely different from others , They used to see their team on the top , they never accept losing, and they love success. We trust your ability as a famous coach, we believe in your motovation and enthusiasm but we want to see that in practice. Mr. George we have seen Alnather last year playing a very good football and you made a very good young players and we want to see some in Al-Hilal this year. So far Al-Hilal fans are very happy about Waleed Al-Amoudi and Faisal Al-Saleh and that is your discovery, Also abdullah Al-jumaan is not bad but he needs a little enthusiasm. What happend to Hussain Al-Ali he does not seem to be ok . !!!!!????0

Next Sunday you will meet Al-Ettihad in Riyadh if you win the match you will win the cup!!!! , believe me . If you won the cup you won the hearts of everyone of us. It is not difficult and it is not easy but we trust you and we love our team. What makes me write this message to you is , people started talking about the team spirit and performance. I am not saying it is bad but You need to be a little bit strict, you look very calm when the performance dropped during the match and people think you are happy with it even though you are not but being calm will be missintepreted by others. Remember Mr. Arthur we are with you , we support you and we wish you the success. I am one of the Al-Hilal supporters and this message would be passed to you by anyone of them . Have a good day and keep the good work.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Al-Farram.
قديم 27/09/2001, 01:43 PM
الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ الإعصار
عضو ادارة الموقع الرسمي لنادي الهلال
تاريخ التسجيل: 13/08/2000
المكان: الرياض
مشاركات: 6,156
كلام ممتاز

راح نطبعها ونعطيها راعي اللومينا البحري مستر آرثر
قديم 27/09/2001, 01:59 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
Ashkorak ya E3sar , yalait yshoofha gabl almubarah.Hilwah allumina albahri!!!!!!!!b3th elnas atoh mazda 82 azrag, ma feeha mukayyf >
قديم 27/09/2001, 02:03 PM
موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: 23/07/2001
المكان: $..الهوى..&&..ثنياني..$
مشاركات: 788
Cool we appriciate your spporting

but your word alnather very nice
even in english they have the same kink
mr.george is good couch we hope that
he will do everything for our team
and direct alhilal to cup nights
قديم 27/09/2001, 02:23 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
Thank you Ashig althynayyan for your appreciation . Think about the tow wards Alnather and Alnasser , Which one do you think suit them ? of course the first one . do you agree?00
قديم 27/09/2001, 10:49 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
to be seen by George
قديم 27/09/2001, 11:27 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 03/09/2001
مشاركات: 757
Thanks so much brother for what you said...you really said what everyone of us wanted to say ..you know what..Mr.George really looks calm in the matches and i dont like this thing specially when the team performance is bad..he should do like other coaches...

any way..all my wishes for al Hilal on Sunday to win and then play in the final and also win en shaa alaah
قديم 27/09/2001, 11:32 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 26/02/2001
المكان: United Kingdom -Bournemouth
مشاركات: 1,502
ترجمة للرسالة اعذورنا على القصور
نفهم أنّك جئت من الثّقافة المختلفة و الموقف هنا تمامًا مختلف من في نفس المكان إلى البيت . لكنّ , هو ليس المرّة الأولى ليكون في المملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة و أنت متعوّد لدى صدمة ثقافيّة . نفهم أيضًا أنّك توًّا بدأت بالهلال و تحتاج وقتًا ما لتبنّي نفسك . لكننيّ متأكّد أنك تعرف الهلال جيّد جدًّا أثناء عملك في النصرالسّنة الماضية . السّيّدجورج مختلف عن الآخرين تمامًا , اعتادوا أن يروا فريقهم على الأعلى , لا يقبلوا الخسراه أبدًا , و يحبّون النّجاح . نثق في قدرتك كمدرّب مشهور , و الحماس لكننا نريد أن نرى هذا عمليًّا . السّيّدجورج قد رأينا النصر السّنة الماضية يلعب كرة قدم جيّدة جدًّا و عملت لاعبين صغار جيّدين جدًّا و نريد أن نرى ذلك في الهلال
قديم 28/09/2001, 12:03 PM
زعيــم نشيــط
H-Crazy Thank you for your feelings and comments.
Al-Ammari, You did a good job in translation but it is not complete, however it is good. I apologize to everyone for writing in English ,I do not have Arabic letters in my computer and I feel very upset. I really want to say alot but I am not sure if it will be clear for everyone. My apology again.00

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 06:09 PM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.