المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > المنتديات العامة > منتدى المجلس العام

منتدى المجلس العام لمناقشة المواضيع العامه التي لا تتعلق بالرياضة

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 09/10/2003, 12:58 PM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 07/05/2003
المكان: الظهران
مشاركات: 46
where is the croud??

Salam Alaikum
I have been a member for quite a while, most of my writings are over in the english forum. Unfortunately the english forum has no croud and most certainly not with the same subjects and intellectual discussions. Thus I decided to write here but in english. I am not Windows/Arabic supported in my PC yet i would like to be a part of this forum. I hope no one minds the writings in english and I look forward to your support.

Ba7ar_shoog
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09/10/2003, 01:10 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 29/05/2002
المكان: مقاطعة الدلم, ولاية الخرج الجنوبية
مشاركات: 7,753
Welcome back ba7ar_shoog

Actually i haven't seen any of your writings before, but as you said the english forum has no croud. To be honest with you, i don't know that there is in fact an english forum i guess i should give it a shot

I think you are absolutly more than welcome to write in english right here and i'm sure that many of the members of this forum do know English, but i think they're kind of shy to practice it ;) .

So, go ahead and show us your creative writings ;) and i'm positive that everybody here gonna support ya

my regards
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09/10/2003, 02:35 PM
عضو غير عادي
تاريخ التسجيل: 14/03/2002
المكان: الـريـــــــــــاض
مشاركات: 10,107
Al_hatimi ....

Passed from here .......

And says :

As my partner alarfaj just said, you're more than welcome at any time to join us here and participate with the member ....

And i wish that this is the start for some of the members who know English to participate here in writing in English subjects ..

توهقوا المشرفين اللي ما يعرفون انجليزي
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09/10/2003, 07:52 PM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 07/05/2003
المكان: الظهران
مشاركات: 46
My dear colleagues Hatmi and Arfaj
Thanx for your support and look forward to be affective and creative. Stay tuned for my coming writing skills :-)
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09/10/2003, 09:57 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 29/05/2002
المكان: مقاطعة الدلم, ولاية الخرج الجنوبية
مشاركات: 7,753
We're eager to read your pieces buddy
اضافة رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 05:21 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.