قديم 28/08/2003, 03:01 AM
YNWA YNWA غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 16/03/2002
مشاركات: 5,710
[ALIGN=CENTER]الى متى هذا الحال؟؟؟
اخوي لا ولا ولا لغير الهلال جيررارد هولييه افلس للأسف ماعنده اي جديد
واسمحوا لي اني اضع هذا المقال بالانجليزي زي ماهوا بدون ترجمه عن المدرب

Remember this fellar? From during the Iraq war? Mohammed Al-Sharif, or at least I think that’s his name. Regardless of what his name was, he was the Iraq information minister, and during the Iraq war he became a bit of a cult hero. Constantly telling us Iraq was winning the war, on one memorable occasion saying “Americans are not in Baghdad” when there was a big fuck off tank with the letters “US” 100 yards behind him. It didn’t matter how bad the war got for Iraq, he’d always come out and promise the world and his wife that they were winning and that victory was just a few less yanks away.

Now what about this fellar. Remember him? No, it’s not the latest pic of the Information Minister, although it’s not a bad lookalike… no, that’s our Manager, Gerard Houllier. Now these 2 men have a little in common. They both talk complete shit, both of them claim everything is as it should be when actually their worlds are crumbling around them, and no-one believes a single word either of them say!

After yesterdays disgusting 0-0 sleep out, Houllier has come on the telly and said “I am pleased with the way we responded to the defeat in the Chelsea game because to give away a goal in the last five minutes always affects your confidence. Today we showed that confidence which is good. We needed to strengthen our defensive side today which we did. We had good chances and I thought their goalkeeper was outstanding”. And of course, there were no Americans in Baghdad!

Lets pick through what he said. We apparently showed confidence. Did we? Can someone please tell me at which point exactly we showed confidence. I must have been day in the toilet at that point. We strengthened our defence. No, at times we defended like a team of schoolboys. Were it not for Diouf helping out the defence, we’d have been nackered. We had good chances and their keeper was outstanding. Dear dear dear me… this has got good old Al-Sharif written all over it!

Our best chance from the game came from a long Riise throw which Dioufy latched onto. So the answer to our problems? Get more throw ins.

Or get a new manager who won’t play players out of position, who won’t play dull tactics and who wont come out after the game and insult us all after the game by pretending that was the result he wanted.
[/ALIGN]