زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/05/2007
مشاركات: 51
We will miss you

We will miss you

This is the title of my subject

Also this sentence is same the sentence that any body love Al Hilal club say it

We will miss you, no we will miss you so much, because we love you very much

In the last four years, we saw a big stone like the mount before Al Hilal's goal

Every body play as an enemy for Al Hilal, he made a crash with this mount and in sometimes he stopped before it

This mount was stood in any time

It does not bow for any one and the winds can not move it

In a last time your blood flows like the water but you said: I will continue this match with my love Al Hilal

When Mr. Saad Al Dosary dead all Al Hilal players were not remember their brother after that match, but you remember Mr. Saad

After that, the legend Sami Al Jaber leaves the football, also all Al Hilal players were not remember their brother Mr. Sami, but you remember Mr. Sami

You are faithful for Al Hilal

Also you are staunch for Al Hilal

No, you are faithful and staunch for Al Hilal and the encouragers of Al Hilal

We will not forget when you wrote on your T-shirt for the encouragers of Al Hilal: I love you

Now you will leave your love Al Hilal club and this is the badest news we listen it in Al Hilal club

We know Al Hilal does not stop for any player, but there are more different between the players

Some players like you we will miss them, because you are the best professional in Al Hilal history

WE WILL MISS YOU, NO, WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

WE HOPE YOU TO BE IN AL HILAL CLUB SOON

WE HOPE A GOOD FUTURE FOR YOU

WE WILL SAY ALWAYS: WE LOVE YOU AND WE HOPE YOU TO BE IN AL HILAL CLUB SOON

IN ONE SOUND ALL the ENCOURAGERS OF AL HILAL SAY: WE LOVE YOU MR. MACELO TAVARES

Written by: The dean of the players in the world - Abu Faisal
All rights reserved
اضافة رد مع اقتباس