مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 04/05/2008, 02:53 PM
استفهام؟ استفهام؟ غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 26/04/2006
مشاركات: 13
I never cried in my whole live for the football, even when Sami Al jabber retired. Even though SAMI is my idle player the one that I worship the most because I believe that he gave all of his efforts during the 20 years he played with Alhilal. Teva you brought the tears to my eyes as a first. You know way we love you … because you gave us a lot, your face shine when you ware the blue shirt.. I saw you as a Saudi player and I love you as a Muslim Bro (I hope so). Teva Hilal fans adore you as never love no one before. You gave us from your heart that why we gave you our hearts running blue blood with your name in the middle. Teva let me clarify it to you, you are the most loved foreign player ever came to Hilal, we are sad deeply because you decide to continue you career with another team. We are not angry at all from you. But we are angry from our self because we are not able to give you 2.7 million $. But Teva believe me you have more that that in our hearts in our souls in our minds. We will play next your wearing your shert with a BIG 3 in our hearts. Next year we will shot loudly Teva Teva Teva until you hear us in Qatar. We will let you miss us, miss our voices, miss our tears. TEVA … Hilal fans all over the contrary adore you and pray to you . Teva finally do nor forget us as we will never do. We will wait for you soon I feel it, it will be soon.