قديم 09/02/2003, 08:02 PM
صحن قلابه صحن قلابه غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم متألــق
تاريخ التسجيل: 04/12/2001
المكان: قاره زعيمها الهلال
مشاركات: 1,455
وسام

يبدولي انك جديد عهد بالرياضه العالميه والأوروبيه

المهم ,, الظاهر انك ما تقدر تدخل على الوصله الي حطيت ( لازم تكون مسجل ) لذلك نسخت الزبده من كلامهم ,, وانكانك تعرف انجليزي شف وش يقولون عنه ولا ترجمه ,,

إقتباس
Author Topic: Cantona and Kanchelskis
Livvie20
Mild mannered cherub
Member # 1182
posted 07-02-2003 19:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just showed the 5-0 from a few years ago. Orgasmic is the best word to describe those two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 12132 | From: Good judgment comes from bad experience, which comes from bad judgement | Registered: Jun 2000 | IP: Logged

sidsutton
First Team Player
Member # 6760
posted 07-02-2003 20:01
Glad you enjoyed it Livvie.
Hopefully there are many more of those to come. (pun not intended ) Of course I meant the 5-0 drubbings of City.

Livvie20
Mild mannered cherub
Member # 1182
posted 07-02-2003 20:09
Can-Kan was a great a pairing as any, even tho they weren't exactly partners on the pitch. They just seemed to complement each other so well.
Posts: 12132 | From: Good judgment comes from bad experience, which comes from bad judgement | Registered: Jun 2000 | IP: Logged

markchallacombe
First Team Player
Member # 5593
posted 07-02-2003 20:13
I See Kan Kan is off to a Saudi team, what a waste, as said before if only he was more mature!!
Posts: 122 | From: far away from the sherbert lemons | Registered: Apr 2002 | IP: Logged

manux399
First Team Player
Member # 929
posted 07-02-2003 20:14
I was at the game that night, the power of Kanchelskis was awesome, how we only scored 5 I'll never know...!
Posts: 1717 | From: Dubai, UAE. "Dubai Les Sealey Reds..!!!!" | Registered: Apr 2000 | IP: Logged

Livvie20
Mild mannered cherub
Member # 1182
posted 07-02-2003 20:18

quote:
Originally posted by markchallacombe:
I See Kan Kan is off to a Saudi team, what a waste, as said before if only he was more mature!!

You only had to look at him to know there are regrets there - compared to the smiling and bubbly Andrei at OT, when we spoke to him at Southampton, you could see the difference - resigned, no spirit, drawn.

sidsutton
First Team Player
Member # 6760
posted 07-02-2003 20:21

quote:
Originally posted by Livvie20:
Can-Kan was a great a pairing as any, even tho they weren't exactly partners on the pitch. They just seemed to complement each other so well.

Kanchelskis was my favourite player in the mid-90's teams.

manu_lover_from_ksa
Trainee
Member # 5258
posted 07-02-2003 20:31

quote:

If you are under estimating this saudi team ( ALHILAL ) , you should know that ALHILAL is the best team in asia , and the AFC named them " THE CENTURY TEAM IN ASIA " , and you should also no that the brazilain legend 'revilinho' played for them when he was 30 years old .

and many ALHILAL fans are worried that kanchelskis might not give ALHILAL 1/4 of what he gave to manutd in 94/95 , due to his age ( 34 i think )

What went wrong with Kanchelskis?
What did he do that caused him to leave Old Trafford?

Listened to the wrong people, in the main a money-grabbing agent who apparently had some unpleasant connections.

Andrei Kanchelskis was awesome. But at a time when rotation was not as acceptable - i.e. the word was "dropped" - he did not figure nearly as often as he should have done. He was every bit as good as Beckham and should have been guaranteed a first team place if form dictated. He took rejection personally, felt threatened and demoralised as a result, and was too immature/naive to deal with it, and therefore easily manipulated by his agent.

He was never happy to leave imo, and his form afterwards proved that. He never looked comfortable elsewhere, or performed the same.

sidsutton
First Team Player
Member # 6760
posted 08-02-2003 11:45
When the old "3 foreigner rule" was still in place, it seemed Andrei was always the one to make way, no matter how many goals he scored/created. Wasn't he top goalscorer one season?
He also never shirked the defensive responsibilites. Just brilliant he was!

Amir
First Team Player
Member # 1384
posted 08-02-2003 11:54
He was top scorer for us in 1994/5... His last season as well. A big shame as he was a fantastic player who was still young when he left (26 or so I think).

Tell you what, if someone said that we could have Sparky, Eric and Kanchelskis in today's side, I would say yes please, regardless of who got dropped. Sparky and Eric worked well together, and Eric and Andrei (as per topic) were poetry together.

Vinay
First Team Player
Member # 7293
posted 08-02-2003 17:10
Kanchelskis was arguably the fastest player in the EPL at that time. And he not only developed the knack of creating great chances with some really good crossing but, he also would often cut inside and he could shoot with his left surprisingly well. Scored many a goals that way. At other times, he would just simply power his way past defenders, leaving them like "Minis trying to catch a Porsche"

ولعلمك ,,, كانشلسكس اختير كثاني أفضل جناح ايمن مر على الفريق من 16 سنة