زعيــم نشيــط
تاريخ التسجيل: 13/12/2000
المكان: الرياض
مشاركات: 604
Angry يهودي ابن كلب يحتج...!!!!

أخواني
السلام عليكم
---
ارسل يهودي ابن كلب رساله الى مالك نادي روما(( على ما أعتقد)) رساله يحتج فيها على رفع العلم الفلسطيني في مباراة روما مع بارما .....
----
This is a letter we received from an Israelian fan. We would like to say that the reasons we decided to publish this mail are: 1) the fan asked it 2) we want everybody to know that it certainly wasn't a racist behavior, but just a protest against a State (Israel). The point here is not to know who is right or who is wrong, the point here is to know why someone showed the palestinian flag. We personally think that it's only because they wanted to protest against Israel and NOT against Jews (again, the problem is not to know if they are right doing this, the point is to know WHY they showed the flag). If we published this mail, that doesn't mean that we agree or that we do not agree with it.
"Dear WebMaster and AS Roma fan,

My name is B.G., and I'm from Israel. I heard in the media about roman fans that flagged a palestinian flag in our last game against Parma.
As you might know, most of the Jews in Rome, and also lot of jews around the world including in Israel, are fans of Roma. One of the reasons some jews pick Roma is because it symbolizes the Anti-Racist, Anti-AntiSem and Anti-Nazis, because lot of Lazio fans support the Nazis, and the roman fans are the opposite.
When I heard our fans flagged a palestinian flag I felt ashamed. If you were here in Israel you would understand me, and why I felt ashamed (The all story of the "occupation" is a bulls**it, because we offered them all the territories we "occupied" and even more, and they refused, but somehow the international media don't talk about it).
These times here in Israel are not so easy, as Israelians are threatened by the Islamic terror leaded here by the Palestinians (Their civilians isn't, not like you hear, because we attack only terrorists, and even we chose to attack with foot soldiers and not to bomb with helicopters because we want to prevent a killing of innocent Palestinians, and it also cost us lot of lives in our army).
My point is, as you are a great roman fan based in Italy, I want you to tell anybody you can there, about what I told you here, and even if you can, to print my letter and to show it to other people there, so they could understand the truth, and think twice before they flag a palestinian flag. Even a publish in your website would be good.
So please do your best so I could say proudly again "Forza Roma".

With Best Regards,
a great roman fan from Israel."
-------
------
ملخص رسالته يقول أنه شعر بالعار حينما رأى العلم مرفوعا
--
وقال أن اليهود دائما مع روما..وان لم يكن حبا في روما....فإنه كرها للاتسيو................. وكما يعلم الجميع بأن لاتسيو ضد اليهود((مع النازيين))
والنازيين هم من أحرق اليهود
--
---
أتمنى من الكل عدم أخذ الموضوع [انه لاتسيو وروما...)) كما فعل أحد الأعضاء في احدى المنتديات....
---
بل الحقيقه أنهم كلهم كفار..........
---
ولكن لاتسيو هو قاهر اليهود
----
مصدر الخبر
---
http://www.coolioz.com/news/news_eng.html
اضافة رد مع اقتباس