مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 06/06/2006, 01:07 AM
ياويلي منك ياسامي ياويلي منك ياسامي غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم فعــال
تاريخ التسجيل: 25/04/2005
المكان: عرش الزعآمهـ
مشاركات: 284
الفيفا يجري لقاء مع محمد العنبر ..

اجرى موقع الاتحاد الدولي لكرة القدم [الفيفا] لقاء مع رونالدينهو العرب محمد العنبر

اليكم ماجاء في هذا الحوار

He is known affectionately in his homeland as the 'Ronaldinho of Saudi Arabia' and though this tag is clearly near-impossible to live up to, there is no doubt that Mohammed Al Anbar is one of Asia's brightest emerging stars.
Highly rated in his homeland, the 21-year-old Al Hilal striker managed to cap a memorable FIFA World Cup™ qualifying campaign by scoring the only goal in the Saudis' final match, a morale-boosting win away to the Korea Republic.

Now, with little over a week until his team open their Germany 2006 campaign against Tunisia on 14 June, Al Anbar spoke exclusively to FIFAworldcup.com about what we can expect this summer, both from him and the Saudi Arabia team.

View Mohammed Al Anbar's player profile

FIFAworldcup.com: You are nicknamed the 'Ronaldinho of Saudi Arabia'. Do you have any idea where this nickname came from?
Mohammed Al Anbar: I think the Saudi Arabia fans and media gave me this nickname largely because they think I have some resemblance to the great Brazilian. They say we look a bit like each other.

At the age of only 21, you must have many dreams to realise. Do you hope to establish yourself as the 'Ronaldinho of Asia'?
Having the nickname of 'Ronaldinho' definitely doesn't mean I have the same qualities as Ronaldino himself. I know I still have a long way to go but I have set the goal of being the best footballer in Saudi Arabia while also making my name on the continental stage and world stage. I believe I have all the qualities necessary to do my job well and represent my country in this FIFA World Cup.

Do you know that you have been included among 41 candidates for the first-ever Gillette Best Young Player award at a FIFA World Cup?
Yes, I have heard about this from some Saudi journalists and friends and, of course, I am happy to hear such good news.

Do you think you can win this title?
Well, what I would say is that nothing is impossible. I can expect the new trophy will be hard to win because I am competing against the world's top young players, but as long as I work hard and intelligently with my team, I believe that I can achieve any goal.

What are your strengths and weakness?
This question should go to our coach, I would say, because it is his responsibility and right to evaluate the players individually.

You scored your first international goal for the Saudi Arabia national team in the 1-0 victory over Korea Republic in the last qualifying match for Germany 2006. Is that a fond memory for you?
I would say that goal is the best moment I have had in my playing career - and my life. For me, it was something more than just a goal. It was something from which I have drawn inspiration and encouragement. I believe I will score more goals for my team, but however many I score, that first one I will remember for the rest of my life.

Saudi Arabia shocked the world 12 years ago by progressing to the second round as tournament debutants. Are you confident that you will improve on this achievement?
Although anything can happen on pitch, there is still one thing I can assure you of - Saudi Arabia will not disappoint our supporters back home, throughout Asia and all over the world. What we are thinking about is progressing to the second round and, should we achieve this, it's possible that we can go even further.

Go to the Saudi Arabia team page

Saudi Arabia will kick off their FIFA World Cup campaign against Tunisia in Leipzig on 14 June. Will you start in the match?
I am ready to do anything for the team, but it is down to the coach whether I can start or not.

Following your milestone achievements at USA 94, the team disappointed in 1998 and 2002, particularly against strong European sides. Given that you will have to battle it out against Ukraine and Spain in Group H at this tournament, how do you rate your chances?
It is still too early to predict anything about the matches, but I think our chances this time are good. The team have prepared well tactically and we will employ proper game strategies against different rivals. I am very optimistic about our group campaign

الترجمة

هو معروف عاطفيا في وطنه ك' رونالدينيو السعودي ' ولو أنّ هذه البطاقة شبه مستحيلة بشكل واضح للإلتزام ب، ليس هناك شكّ الذي محمد الAnbar أحد نجوم آسيا الألمع الصاعدة.
محترم جدا في وطنه، مهاجم الهلال بعمر 21 سنة إستطاع سدّ كأس عالم إتحاد كرة القدم العالمي بارز ™ حملة تأهيلية بإحراز الهدف الوحيد في مباراة السعوديين النهائية، فوز رفع معنويات بعيدا إلى جمهورية كوريا.

الآن، مع قليلا أكثر من إسبوع إلى أن يفتح فريقه ألمانياهم 2006 حملة ضدّ تونس في 14 يونيو/حزيران، تكلّم الAnbar بشكل خاص إلى FIFAworldcup.com حول ما نحن نستطيع توقّع هذا الصيف، كلا منه وفريق العربية السعودية.

إنظر محمد منظر لاعب ال Anbar الجانبي

FIFAworldcup.com:: أنت لقّبت ' رونالدينيو السعودي '. هل لديك أيّ فكرة أين هذه الكنية تجيء من؟
محمد الAnbar: أعتقد العربية السعودية تحرّض وأجهزة إعلام أعطتني هذه الكنية بشكل كبير لأن يعتقدون بأنّني عندي بعض التشابه إلى البرازيلي العظيم. يقولون نحن نبدو قليلا مثل بعضهم البعض.

في سنّ فقط 21، لا بدّ أن يكون لديك العديد من الأحلام للإدراك. هل تتمنّى تأسيس نفسك ك' رونالدينيو الآسيوي '؟
إمتلاك كنية 'رونالدينيو' بالتأكيد لا يعني أنا لي نفس النوعيات كRonaldino نفسه. أعرف بأنّني ما زلت عندي طريق طويل لذهاب لكنّي وضعت هدف أن يكون أفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العربية السعودية بينما جعل اسمي أيضا على المرحلة الأوربية والمسرح العالمي. أعتقد بأنّني عندي كلّ النوعيات الضروري لقيام بعملي حسنا وأمثّل بلادي في هذا كأس عالم إتحاد كرة القدم العالمي.

هل تعرف بأنّك لك تضمّنت بين 41 مرشّح لـGillette الأول على الإطلاق أفضل جائزة لاعب صغيرة في كأس عالم إتحاد كرة القدم العالمي؟
نعم، سمعت عن هذا من بعض الصحفيين والأصدقاء السعوديين، وبالطبع، أنا سعيد لسماع مثل هذه الأخبار الجيّدة.

هل تعتقد بأنّك تستطيع الفوز بهذا اللقب؟
حسنا، ما أقول بأنّ لا شيء مستحيل. أنا أستطيع توقّع الكأس الجديد سيكون بشدّة أن يفوز لأن أتنافس ضدّ لاعبي العالم الكبار الصغار، لكن طالما أعمل بجدّ وبذكاء بفريقي، أعتقد بأنّني أستطيع نيل أيّ هدف.

ما قواك وضعفك؟
هذا السؤال يجب أن يذهب إلى حافلتنا، أقول، لأنه مسؤوليته ويصحّح لتقييم اللاعبين بشكل منفرد.

أحرزت هدفك الدولي الأول لفريق العربية السعودية الوطني في نصر 1-0 على جمهورية كوريا في المباراة التأهيلية الأخيرة لألمانيا 2006. هل تلك ذاكرة مولعة لك؟
أقول بأنّ الهدف أفضل لحظة أخذت في مهنة لعبي - وحياتي. لي، هو كان شيء أكثر من فقط هدف. هو كان شيء الذي منه سحبت إلهاما وتشجيع. أعتقد بأنّني سأحرز أهداف أكثر لفريقي، لكن مهما أكون الكثير أحرز، ذلك الأوائل الواحد أنا سأتذكّر لبقية حياتي.

صدمت العربية السعودية العالم قبل 12 سنة بتقدّم إلى الدورة الثانية كمبتدئو بطولة. هل أنت واثق بأنّك ستتحسّن على هذا الإنجاز؟
ولو أنّ أيّ شيء يستطيع الحدث على الدرجة، هناك ما زال شيءا واحد الذي أنا أستطيع طمأنتك - العربية السعودية سوف لن يخيب أمل مؤيدينا في الموطن الأصلي، في كافة أنحاء آسيا وفي جميع أنحاء العالم. بإنّنا نفكّر بهم أتقدّم إلى الدورة الثانية، ويجب أن ننجز هذه، من الممكنة أنّ نحن نستطيع الذهاب حتى أكثر.

إذهب إلى صفحة فريق العربية السعودية

العربية السعودية ستبدأ حملة كأس عالم إتحاد كرة القدم العالمي ضدّ تونس في لايبزيج في 14 يونيو/حزيران. هل تبدأ في المباراة؟
أنا مستعدّ لأعمل أيّ شيء للفريق، لكنّه أسفل إلى الحافلة سواء أنا أستطيع بدء أو لست.

بعد إنجازات معلمك في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية 94، الفريق خائب الأمل في الـ1998 و2002، بشكل خاص ضدّ الجوانب الأوروبية القوية. المعطى بأنّك يجب أن تتصارع ضدّ أوكرانيا وإسبانيا في المجموعة H في هذه البطولة، كيف تقدّر فرصك؟
هو ما زال مبكّر جدا للتوقّع أيّ شيء حول المباريات، لكن أعتقد فرصنا هذا الوقت جيّد. إستعدّ الفريق تعبويا بشكل جيد جدا ونحن سنستخدم إستراتيجيات اللعبة الصحيحة ضدّ المنافسين المختلفين. أنا جدا متفائل بشأن حملة مجموعتنا
اضافة رد مع اقتباس