مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 27/12/2012, 01:20 AM
رسالة فلسطين رسالة فلسطين غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 08/03/2010
مشاركات: 108

Who could rescue the detainee / Samer Al Aisawi

I won't surrender! I will resume my strike unless I am free or martyred. I am stuck with my decision in spite of my bad health condition as I suffer from severe reduction in the heart pulse and constant swoon

:Identity Card

I won't wait until the resistance groups capture another Israeli soldier, which is not committed to the deal, so as to get my freedom. I will snatch my freedom by continuing the strike

Name: Samer Tariq Ahmed Mohammed Al Aisawi
Address: Jerusalem – Al Aisawiya
Date of arrest: 7 – 7 – 2012
Date of Birth: 16 – 12- 1979
Current address: Nafha Desert Prison
Arrest type: waiting for trial
Marital status: Single

From freedom to Arrest

Samer Al Aisawi is a Palestinian prisoner in the Israeli prisons. He was freed recently as a result to Shalit's swap between the Palestinian Resistance and the Israeli occupation forces but he was re-arrested last July as he was accused of going to the West Bank. Samer decided to spend his ex-judgment years(20 years) as a result to the committee claim that they are some suspicions against him according to secret intelligence information. Samer and his advocate are not permitted to see these s. Therefore, the prisoner declared his hunger strike from the first of August

Samer Al Aisawi has been continuing in a hunger strike for 150 days and a water strike for 18 days

On the other side, The Red Crescent confirms that Samer's health is very critical and his body erodes his muscles because of the constant fasting

Continuous Oppression

In addition to arresting him and his hunger strike, the Israeli police hit him badly inside the court because he was about to shake his mother's hand. IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE, WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO TO SEE HOW THEY PULLED HIM DOWN FROM THE MOVING CHAIR ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY AND THE AUDIENCE.

When will the prisoners' rights, which is violated and the human dignity which is humiliated, be stopped
??When will the world act to rescue what is remained from Samer
OR Samer and the prisoners' suffering couldn’t get out of the prison walls!! And the echo couldn’t be heard behind the iron rods

اضافة رد مع اقتباس