زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 14/10/2007
المكان: صفر لي وأنزل لك :D
مشاركات: 7,291
باك
معليش بس ردو علي برساله وترجمتها
لكن باقي ماوضحت لي ياليت احد يساعدني

Hello Qshrah, Thank you for writing back to
Windows Live Technical Support. I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible. My name is Renee' and I gather that you provided the information we need to verify that you are the owner of the [email protected] account. I know how important it is for you to get back to your account immediately. Qshrah, I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential. I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). I understand your frustration and I certainly want to help you. For your security, we cannot inform you which of the information you have provided is correct or incorrect. We are asking vital information that will help us assist you in resolving this issue. Without this, we will not be able to proceed with our investigation. Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your particular issue. In this regard, please provide us with the following: Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable. Your Internet service provider (home or work): The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders: Names of contacts in your Hotmail address book: Subjects of any old mail that is in your Hotmail Inbox or mail folders: Names of contacts on your Messenger contact list: Your Messenger nickname (display name): Your patience and cooperation on this matter are greatly appreciated. We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID. Sincerely, Renee' Windows Live Technical Support

فيه حاجات مطلوبه ارسلها لهم
بس كيف طريقه الارسال ؟

اضافة رد مع اقتباس