مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 10/01/2004, 02:40 PM
ba7ar_shoog ba7ar_shoog غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 07/05/2003
المكان: الظهران
مشاركات: 46
Excuse me for using english but I don't have an arabic keyboard.

First, i think it is a very BIG subject yet i also think most people want to hide it away from discussion as you mentioned. So, knowing that and taking the chance to talk about it openly is in itself a first step towards getting to a sloution.

What I see as our biggest problems is that we tend to BAN our children from one issue or another, what we have to teach them is to SEE the issue and AVOID the wrong in it. That in itself is the solution but NOT banning because curiousity of children will sure egnite their interest in discovering matters.

There are countless number of ways to do the WRONG, but we have to teach our children what is RIGHT and DO THE RIGHT. Most of what we see is children or even grown ups knowing very well what is wrong and what is right yet they CHOOSE the wrong over right :-( . That is extremely depressing to me. What I think they lack is the backbone and the strength of resisting wrongs and believeing that it is their accomplishments that they so choose.

Role models are also extremely important, no role models are more influential than parents so without directing PRINCIPLES or ORDERS to them, just by little conversations between the parents while they are listening will always be a source for them to acquire the bad/good habits.

I am already suggesting some issue and conserving the rest for further discussions from other members, I hope I was not very overwhelming.

Ba7ar
اضافة رد مع اقتباس