مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 28/02/2009, 05:08 PM
الازرق العنيد الازرق العنيد غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 02/05/2003
مشاركات: 1,668
Cosmin Olaroiu - Goodbye and thank you for the team you built

Dear Coach Mr. Cosmin Olaroiu, good day and congratulation for winning the CUP

We received the news today and shocked by the way they treated the issue in a very fast way and with no discussion or understanding to the situation. It was obvious from their decision that they want to revenge from your say not to coach the Saudi first football team

Yes, you did something wrong but it is not a reason to suspend you from coaching al-hilal. It is a shame by all means to have like these decisions.

They have stolen our happy feelings to win the cup and they are trying to keep us as hilali always under their haphazard and un planned decisions.

We as hilali will miss you allot and I wish you can go to another team that you will find your dreams comes true in.

Honestly, I quit watching alhilal after sami al-jaber retirement but I saw alhilal this year in a different style as European team playing in ASIA. This is because of the wise administration of HRH Prince Abdurrahman and Abdullah Bin musaad and your genius and clever coaching to our players.

It is a sad moment for me to say goodbye to you but, I am sure you will succeed in another place like what you did in alhilal and I wish you to be the best coach very soon in the world.

Cosmin, please convey our greeting and wishing for happy life to your wife and family and convey our best wishes to your nation in Rumania.

Wishing you all the best in your coming career inshallah

Yours and on behalf of the blue team fans

Hard blue
الازرق العنيد
اضافة رد مع اقتباس