المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > المنتديات العامة > منتدى الثقافة الإسلامية

منتدى الثقافة الإسلامية لتناول المواضيع والقضايا الإسلامية الهامة والجوانب الدينية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 22/06/2002, 09:42 PM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/03/2002
المكان: الامارات
مشاركات: 42
في التوراة مكتوب أن هناك مسيح سيأتي ليعيد أمجاد اليهود......

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
>
>In the name of Allah the most merciful the most compassionate
>
>
>الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على الأنبياء والمرسلين وعلى النبي الكريم محمد بن عبد الله الأمين ومن سار على دربه ونهجه إلى يوم الدين أما بعد :
>
>
>
>Praised to Allah the master of this universe , and peace and prayers be upon all of his Prophets and his messengers and peace be upon the noble Prophet Mohammed and his followers to the judgment day and then :
>
>
>
> من الطريف ذكره أن المسيح الدجال حين يصول في الأرض سيكون له أولياء...أتدرون من هم ؟ أولياء المسيح الدجال وأشد الناس قربة إليه هم : اليهود ....وذلك لأن في التوراة مكتوب أن هناك مسيح سيأتي ليعيد أمجاد اليهود ويجعلهم ملكة هذا العالم وهو معروف لدى اليهود في التوراة وكما هو معروف باللغة العبرية " المشيح " أو :
>
>
>
>The Messiah
>
>
>
> Funny to say that anti-Christ when he travels the world he will have allies ...do you know who are they ? the allies of the anti-Christ and the closest people to him are : the Jews...that’s because there is a Messiah who’s written in the Torah as the Jews believe when he returns he shall make the Jews the rulers and will give them the kinghood of this universe , he is known to them as "El-Masheeh" or " The Messiah"
>
>
>
> فعندما جائهم المسيح الحقيقي مسيح الله عيسى بن مريم عليه السلام كذبوه بحجة أنه لم يعيد إليهم أمجادهم فأرادوا أن يقتلوه ...ويؤمن النصارى بصلب المسيح عليه السلام ..أما في الإسلام فقد أوضح الله هذا الإلتباس في قوله تعالى :
>
>
>
>( وما قتلوه * وما صلبوه * ولكن شبه لهم )
>
> And when the true Messiah Jesus Christ 'Yu`sha' (PBUH) came to the Jews the refused his message saying that he is not the awaited Messiah so they wanted to get rid of him...and the Christians believe that Jesus Christ (PBUH) was killed on the cross...but in Islam Allah has clarified the complicated issue in the Koran when Allah S.W.T said :
>
>
>
> ( They killed him not * they crucified him not * but it seemed to them )
>
>
>
>
>وبعد أن يجول المسيح الدجال في العالم سيحاول أن يدخل إلى المدينة المنورة طيبها الله , إلا أن حراس المدينة من الملائكة سيمنعونه من الدخول إليها...حتى يضع المسيح الدجال أحد أرجله على أرض يابسة في المدينة لا ينبت منها أي زرع وهي الآن بالقرب من الجامعة الإسلامية في المدينة...فإذا وضع رجله عليها إرتجت المدينة المنورة ثلاث رجات يخرج منها كل المنافقين والمشركين ...ومن هنا أقص عليكم قصة الرجل المؤمن الذي ذكرت مقدمة قصته في الجزء السابق ...
>
>
>
> After anti-Christ travels the World he will try to enter the city of Medina ((Currently in Saudi Arabia)) , but the angels guards will fight him back for not to go into Medina ...until he places one of his feet on a ground which doesn't let a plant to grow there and that ground which Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) talked about is beside the Islamic University in Medina recently ...when anti-Christ places his feet it will occur three earthquakes which will make the hypocrites and disbelievers leave Medina ...and from here I will acknowledge you of the story of the young believer whom I mentioned his preview story in the last part ...
>
>
>
>عندما يأتي هذا الرجل المؤمن أمام المسيح الدجال يعرف المسيح الدجال بأن هذا الرجل مؤمن فيقول له : أنا ربك...أنا الله ...فيقول المؤمن : كلا بل انت المسيح الدجال الذي أخبر به رسول الله...فيقول : بل أنا ربك بل أنا الله ....فيكذبه...فيقول المسيح الدجال للناس في المدينة : ماذا تقولون إن قتلت هذا الفتى وأحييته...هل تؤمنون أني أنا الله ؟ ..قال الضعفاء منهم : بلى ..فإن الله يحيي ويميت ...فيأتي المسيح الدجال بمنشار ويقطع رقبة ذاك الفتى....ومن ثم يقوم بتقسيم جسده ويمشي بين جسده الممزق...فيقول : الآن أحييه....وبالفعل بهذه الفتنة المضلة يستطيع المسيح الدجال أن يحيي ذاك الفتى فيقول : أآمنت الآن ؟ أنا ربك أنا الله ...فيقول الفتى : بل وربي ما زادني هذا إلا كفرا بك وإنك المسيح الدجال الذي أخبر به رسول الله ...فعندما يحاول المسيح الدجال قتله مرة أخرى لا يستطيع...لأن الله حصنها وحماها بعنق من نحاس فلا يستطيع ذاك الدجال أن يقدر عليه ..فيخرج من المدينة ..يقول الرسول وهو يروي الحديث مبتسما : إني أعرف إسم ذاك الشاب وإسم ذويه .....هل تتخيل ؟ هل أنت هو ؟ الكل يتمنى...اللهم إجعلنا ذاك الشاب المؤمن
>
> When that young believer comes in front of anti-Christ , anti-Christ will know that that man who is standing in front of him is a believer so he will tell him : I'm your LORD...I'm Allah...so the believer say : nay , but you are anti-Christ (The false Messiah) whom Prophet Mohammed talked about , so anti-Christ asks the people in Medina : if I kill that young man and then bring him back to life...shall you believe that I'm Allah ? the weak people shall say : Allah makes the dead alive after being dead , yes we will believe...so anti-Christ comes with a sword and cut the nick of that young believer and then splits his body on the ground and then he will move between the slipped part , after that anti-Christ will be capable of making that person alive again , and when that happens , he will say : I made you alive again , do you believe that I'm your LORD ? the believer says : Nay , what you did made me disbelieve in you more and more , you are the false Messiah that Prophet Mohammed talked about , but when anti-Christ tries to kill him once again he wont be able to , that’s because Allah will place a cupper plate on the believer's nick which will guard him against the anti-Christ's sword . When Prophet Mohammed talked about that young believe he said with a smile : I know who that young believer is , and I know his family name...can you believe that....are you that young believer ? ...keep asking Allah to be that believer inshallah
>
>
>
> أرأيتم يا قوم كيف هي فتنة ذاك الدجال ؟ إن فتنته فتنة شديدة ولذلك وصفها الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم بإنها الفتنة الأكثر ضلالا منذ خلق آدم إلى يوم القيامة ...ومن فتنه العجيبة أيضا أنه يستطيع أن يحيي أبا ذاك وأم ذاك فيصدقونه ...ويستطيع أن يأتي بصاحبة ذاك وذرية ذاك ..فيصدقونه ..فهم في النار
>
>
>
> Have you seen how is the plague of anti-Christ ? his plague and curse is the worst from the creation of Adam 'till the Judgment day as Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said ...and from his miracles also that he can bring the father of a person to life again , and he can bring the life of a mother of someone to life again , and a wife of someone to the life again ...so they believe in him ...so they will enter his Paradise which is truly the Hell-Fire
>
> وبالتالي بعد أن يتحد اليهود والمسيح الدجال سيقودون العالم هذا إلى الفساد والهلاك حتى يهبط المسيح عيسى ابن مريم...والنبي عيسى عليه السلام سيهبط على مرأى من الناس وسيكون باسطا ذراعه اليمنى واليسرى على جناحي ملاك وسيهبط على مرأى من الناس عند المنارة الشرقية في دمشق ...ويصف لنا الرسول شكل المسيح بأن شعره أجعد وأن طوله متوسط مائل للقصرة ...وأن وجهه صغير ...وعندما ينزل المسيح عليه السلام سيصلي بالمسلمين الفجر والعصر...لن يدين المسيح العالم كما يقول النصارى وأمثال هذا الكلام الباطل...ومن أشد الأشياء إثارة التي سيفعلها المسيح عليه السلام هو قيامه بشيئان ينهيان بها المسيحية...نعم...النصرانية ستنتهي عندما يكسر المسيح الصليب ويقتل الخنزير ...
>
> After the union between anti-Christ and the Jews around the World he will lead this world to corruption and disbelief , until the true Messiah Jesus Christ the son of Mary (PBUH) descends on the earth ....and Prophet Jesus will descend in front of the eyes of the people and he will extend his right and his left arms on the wings of an angel ...and Prophet Mohammed has described how Prophet Jesus Christ the messiah looks like , he is half tall half short but almost short , curly haired , small faced ...and when Jesus Christ descends to the earth he will lead the Moslems in the Dawn prayer and the afternoon prayer...the Messiah Jesus Christ will not condemn the World as the Christians said...and one of the interesting things that Jesus Christ will do when he comes to earth again that he will make an action to end Christianity ....yes....Christianity will be disclosed when Jesus Christ breaks the crucifix and kills the pig
>
>
>
> قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : والذي نفسي بيده , ليهبط فيكم ابن مريم...فيكسر الصليب ويقتل الخنزير ويضع الجزية ويتزوج وينجب ويحكم فيكم حكما عدلا خمس وأربعين سنة
>
>
>
> Said Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) : By whom has my soul under his control (ALLAH) ...son of Mary will descend among you ...and breaks the crucifix and kills the pig , and place the Jizeya ( to end Christianity ) and he will marry and have children and will rule the world as a wise and fair ruler for 45 years
>
>
>
> وبالمسيح عليه السلام نور في غاية الشدة يجعل الكفار يذوبون كما يذوب الملح ...فيجتمع المسيح الدجال وأنصاره اليهود إلى فلسطين ..ومن قبل أن يتوجه المسيح عليه السلام إلى هناك مع أنصاره المؤمنين فإن المسيح عليه السلام سيقوم بأداء فريضة الحج والعمرة...هذا هو المسيح الحق...هذا هو المسيح عيسى بن مريم...المسيح المسلم لله رب العالمين...المسيح الذي لم يصلب ولم يقتل ...
>
>
>
> ( وسلام علي يوم ولدت ويوم أموت ويوم أبعث حيا )
>
>
>
> Jesus Christ will have a very strong light which makes the disbelievers melt as the salt melts in the water ...and when anti-Christ unites with Jews and they head to Palestine , so will Jesus Christ when he unites with Moslems but before that Jesus Christ will make the obligation of Hajj and Omra in Mecca...yes this is the true Messiah ...not the Messiah pictured in the bible as the son of Allah...this is the submissive (Moslem) Messiah ...the Messiah who wasn’t crucified or killed yet ...as he said in the Koran ..
>
>
>
>
>
>( And peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I shall day and the day I will be raised to Allah )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>المسيح عليه السلام لم يمت بعد...المسيح عليه السلام يعيش الآن في السماء الرابعة ..وقد إلتقى برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في ليلة الإسراء وسيهبط قريبا بإذن الله ...فعندما يكمل المسيح عليه السلام العمرة والحج يتوجه إلى فلسطين مع المسلمين ...حتى يحاصرون المسيح الدجال ويقتل المسلمون اليهود حتى يبقي المسيح الدجال وهو يذوب من شدة الضوء الساطع الذي يذيب به المسيح عليه السلام الكفار...ولكن هل ستركه المسيح عليه السلام بهذه الحال ؟ ...كلا...وإن تركه لمات الدجال...ولكن المسيح عليه السلام يأتي بحربة ويغرسها في عنق المسيح الدجال ويقول جملة عظيمة ...جملة المسيح والمسلمين ....يقول : مات ذاك الرجل ...والله حي لا يموت ...ويستمر المسيح عليه السلام بالحياة في الأرض حتي يطلع يأجوج ومأجوج من ذرية يافث بن نوح..حتى يموت عليه السلام فيدفنه ويصلي عليه المسلمون
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Jesus Christ haven't died yet ...Jesus is living in the 4th heaven...and he met Prophet Mohammed (PBU them) in the Isra' Journey and he will descend soon by Allah's willing....and after Jesus ends his Hajj and Omra he will head to Palestine with the Moslems to battle against anti-Christ until they siege them ...until the Moslems kill the Jews and anti-Christ is surrounded by Jesus Christ and anti-Christ is melting because of the strong light that Jesus has , even if Jesus set the anti-Christ free he shall die from melting , but nay , Jesus will bring a sword and stick it in the nick of anti-Christ and he will say : that man has died , and Allah is alive and never dies , that man is not Allah ....and Jesus keeps ruling the World until another plague appear which is the plague of Gog and Magog...he will fight them with Moslems also until he dies and Moslems will burry him and pray upon him
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>بالله عليكم يا إخواني بعد سماع هذه القصة للمسيح الدجال...ألن يأتي على بالكم هذا السؤال : كيف أعصم نفسي من المسيح الدجال ؟ ...والله يا إخوان الجواب في غاية السهولة ...فهل من مجيب ؟ ...الجواب هو في حفظ عشر آيات من القرآن الكريم وهي أول عشر آيات لسورة الكهف...يا جماعة لا تستهيونوا وتستهتروا ...الشباب والبنات يحفظون أغاني بالهبل...يحفظون ألبوم المغني فلان الفلاني...والمغنية الأجنبية فلانية الفلانية...أتبخلون على حفظ عشر آيات تعصمكم عن أعظم فتنة ؟ ...أترك لكم هذا السؤال لتجيبوا عليه ....وهذه هي الآيات
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>So my dear friends , after seeing how bad the plague of anti-Christ is wouldn’t that question comes to your mind : how could I protect my self against the plague of anti-Christ ? ...the answer is so simple , the answer is by memorizing the first ten verses from Chapter : Cave in the Koran as Prophet Mohammed said...please don’t tell me its tough...you are memorizing songs and movies like no one can imagine...cant you memorize ten verses which will protect you against the plague of anti-Christ ? ...I will give you the space to answer this question....mean while...if you answer is : yes I want to memorize them...then here are the first ten verses from Chapter : Cave...in the Koran
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>بـــــســـم الله الـــرحــــمــن الــرحــيــم
>
>
>
>In the name of Allah the most merciful the most compassionate
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>( الحمد لله الذي أنزل على عبده الكتاب ولم يجعل له عوجا (1) قيما لينذر بأسا شديدا من لدنه ويبشر المؤمنين الذين يعملون الصالحات أن لهم أجر حسنا (2) ماكثين فيه أبدا (3) وينذر الذين قالوا أتخذ الله ولدا (4) مالهم به من علم ولا لأبائهم كبرت كلمة تخرج من أفواههم إن يقولون إلا كذبا (5) فلعلك باخع نفسك على آثارهم إن لم يؤمنوا بهذا الحديث أسفا (6) إنا جعلنا ما على الأرض زينة لهم لنبلوهم أيهم أحسن عملا (7) وإنا لجاعلون عليها صعيدا جرزا (8) أم حسبت أن أصحاب الكهف والرقيم كانوا من آياتنا عجبا (9) إذ أوى الفتية إلى الكهف فقالوا ربنا آتنا من لدنك رحمة وهيئ لنا من أمرنا رشدا (10) )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>( Praised to Allah who sent the book unto his slave and made it clear and challengeable (1) so straight to warn people and to give glad tidings to believers they shall have a fair reward (2) they shall abide therein forever (3) and to warn those (Jews,Christians,Pagans) who say : Allah has begotten a son ( or offspring or Children) (4) No knowledge have they of such a thing nor had their fathers , mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths , they utter nothing but a lie (5) perhaps you would kill yourself (O' Prophet Mohammed) in grief , over their footsteps because they believe not in this narration (6) verily we illustrated what’s on the earth to seek who of them (mankind) shall hasten to good deeds (7) and verily we shall make what’s on the earth a bare dry soil (8) Do you think that the people of the cave and the inion were a wonder among our signs (9) when the young men fled for refuge to the cave , they said : " Our LORD ! bestow on us mercy from yourself and facilitate for us our affair in the right way (10) )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>وفي الختام ...أسأل الله عز وجل أن يعود هذا الكلام وهذا الدرس بالفائدة على شباب وبنات المسلمين , وأسأل أن يكون لهم علم ينتفعوا بهم إلى يوم الدين , وأن يكون في ميزان حسنات الصالحين متبعين كلام الدين...
> > >والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ,,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>And finally ...I ask Allah that this lesson is useful to all believers inshallah among the Moslems and non-Moslems
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/06/2002, 01:09 PM
زعيــم مميــز
تاريخ التسجيل: 06/02/2002
مشاركات: 1,742
جزاك الله خير.
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/06/2002, 06:15 AM
في انتظار تفعيل البريد من قبل العضو
تاريخ التسجيل: 02/10/2001
المكان: k.s.a
مشاركات: 1,150
مشكور
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/06/2002, 06:50 AM
زعيــم فعــال
تاريخ التسجيل: 21/03/2002
المكان: الرياض
مشاركات: 388
الله يجزاك خير ويكتب لك الاجر واضيف ايضا انه عندما يخرج الدجال يخرج من اصبهان في بلاد فارس ويخرج معه 70 الف من اليهود لابسين العمائم السود وهذا ورد في الاحاديث الصحيحه ودمتم ..
اضافة رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML غير مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 05:20 PM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.