المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > منتديات نادي الهلال > منتدى الجمهور الهلالي

منتدى الجمهور الهلالي لمناقشة جميع الأمور المتعلقة بنادي الهلال

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 03/06/2007, 04:16 AM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 08/03/2004
المكان: San Diego, USA
مشاركات: 141
PAKEETA GO TO HELL...Translate please

Alslam Alykom
First I need someone to please translate this because I dont have an arabic keyboard here in america

Hard luck about the loss of the champions game. I hate to see people blaming the players. I watched the game and the players did all they can while their coach mr pakeeta watched and did nothing. Have you noticed who scroed for alitihad 2 defenders. What does that tell you. Mr pakeeta left his players with no help on the field just like a cowerd general that leaves his men in the battle field and goes home.

Pakeeta needed to start the second half with letting Shalhoob come in on the left side to make sure osama mwalad did not go up and down the way he wants. 10 min later he should have pulled out ALFAN and played Sami as a play maker with both tayeb and shalhoob behind yasser. This would have put so much pressure on the middfield and defense of alitihad and the outcome would have been 2-0 or 3-1 for alhilal. Some one might have say what would he do if he played like this and yasser got injered, then Nawaf would come in and take sami's place as a play maker and sami would move to be a stricker instead of yasser. I cant beilive it is the final and there 3 players like (Sami, Nawaf. & Shalhoob) sitting on the bench. Mr Pakeeta you deserve to be hanged in the middle of the street for being a cowered stupid coach.

I know I will get attacks from people but prince mohammed bin faisl and Mansoor alahmad are to blame too. Since the time Sami argued with Mansoor Alahmad he has been ignored, and I will tell you all as long as that man is in Alhilal we will never win a trophy. Mr prince you have proven to be too young and un experienced to run a team so big like alza3eem. People might say how did we win trophys before I will tell you it was not him it was the players including tafares & Camatcho but people forget that.

The best thing for alhilal now is
Bandar bin mohammed Presedent
Saleh Naema or Yousef Althynian instead of Mansoor alahmad
good player instead of stupid ALFAN
Good coach like yurdanisko
Sami not to retire now the team needs you more than ever, inshallah win the asian cup, then play in the club world cup and then retire.

Sorry of this is not what people want to hear but alhilal did not loose because of the players alhilal lost because of:
Pakeeta
Mansoor Alahmad
Prince Mohammed

Thank you and I wish Alhilal all the best

Salam
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/06/2007, 04:49 AM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 24/10/2006
مشاركات: 102
هلا والله اخوي ازرق هلالي وماقصرت على طرح الموضوع وانشاء الله نرسلك
كي عربي المهم انا ترجمت كلامك طبعا عندي وقريت وش انت كاتب
كلامك عين العقل بس يرحل الامير محمد بن فيصل هذا ماني معك وشكرا اخوي
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03/06/2007, 09:24 AM
موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: 18/10/2005
المكان: في قلب الزعيم
مشاركات: 135
كلامك عين الصواب المفروض يشنق باكيتا الغبي ........... وأهم شي وسع صدرك واهتم بدراستك وانا اخوك ..والله يوفقك
اضافة رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 12:36 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.