المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > منتديات نادي الهلال > أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي

أرشيف مواضيع منتدى الجمهور الهلالي ارشيف بمواضيع منتدى الهلال السابقة

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 20/10/2003, 08:14 AM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 04/10/2003
مشاركات: 178
Post My E-mail To Orbit Network

Hi everybody this is my e-mail to Orbit Sports Channel and i have sent a copy to [email protected] Good Afternoon
Gentlemen, I am Saudi and I watch the Saudi League through Orbit Sports. I and thousands of Al-Hillal Club supporters are loyal to Orbit, because of the full coverage for Al-Hillal matches. Unfortunately, you gentlemen in Orbit have disappointed us in this season the coverage was not that much perfect like last year, also Al-Hillal Vs Altaaiee match (10/19/03) which will not be broadcasted in your Channel!!! We don’t know about the reason of broadcasting AL-Ittihad Vs Alshabab and it’s already on the Saudi Sports channel, really it does not make sense and this action has disappointed thousands of people in Saudi Arabia.
Note: the millions which you spend on Advertising and Marketing do not worth that much specially when you compare it with a word of mouth from people to people and it’s the best Advertising tool in Saudi Arabia because people trust each other here.

Thanks

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 05:43 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.