المنتديات الموقع العربي الموقع الانجليزي الهلال تيوب بلوتوث صوتيات الهلال اهداف الهلال صور الهلال
العودة   نادي الهلال السعودي - شبكة الزعيم - الموقع الرسمي > المنتديات العامة > منتدى المجلس العام

منتدى المجلس العام لمناقشة المواضيع العامه التي لا تتعلق بالرياضة

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 29/01/2003, 05:50 PM
موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: 25/08/2000
المكان: The earth
مشاركات: 573
Exclamation ???will OIL be useless

This is what Bush said today about inventing cars that doesn't need oil anymore:

Tonight I'm proposing $1.2 billion in research funding so that America can lead the world in developing clean, hydrogen-powered automobiles.

A simple chemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen generates energy, which can be used to power a car, producing only water, not exhaust fumes.

With a new national commitment, our scientists and engineers will overcome obstacles to taking these cars from laboratory to showroom, so that the first car driven by a child born today could be powered by hydrogen, and pollution-free.

Join me in this important innovation to make our air significantly cleaner, and our country much less dependent on foreign sources of energy.

اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29/01/2003, 06:39 PM
زعيــم جديــد
تاريخ التسجيل: 19/12/2000
المكان: الريــــــــاض
مشاركات: 34
My friend ... Musaafer
They had been trying to invent non-oil cars for more than 50 years
and there wasn't a very good result , they did invent hydrogen-powered automobiles but they weren't able to use them in streets along with oil cars because it wasn't fast enough ( max. 80 km/h ) and it has many problems so you can use it only for few hours a day

What i want to say is , this is not new and serious to be afraid of
and this will take a long time . We ( Arabs ) don't think in future we think only in TODAY . The Word "plan" doesn't exist in our dictionaries

So , enjoy your day and never mind about tomorrow

best wishes for you
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29/01/2003, 07:05 PM
موقوف
صب قهوهThanks for you comments

Well, I know this car doesn't exist yet, That's why Bush said he will assign 1.2 Billion Dollars for research on this field. And as you know, nothing start perfect. Even the cars we use today were just ideas and had problems at first. no one thought 80 years ago of having cars running the highways at 200 Km/h.

They are still in the develping and researching phase, but that's what usually comes before reality.

This importance of this quote comes from the fact that Bush announces this in his state of the union speech. this is not a speech that he says anything in it. They studied every word in it, and they wouldn't say something that they don't mean.

I agree with you that Arabs don't know something called "Planning", including me. However, addressing our problems is the first step to solve them. It doesn't mean we should or we have to be like this forever. A good change is always wanted and welcomed. We can't depend on what we are having today. It is selfish that we work only for ourselves, while other nations work for their next generations.

We blame the past for our problems today, and future generations will blame us for their problems. We have to put an end for this chain.

Take care

اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » Musaafer في يوم » 29/01/2003 عند الساعة » 07:59 PM
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/01/2003, 12:46 PM
موقوف
من ناحية ثانية، كشف بوش في خطابه عن خطة لتحقيق ما سماه «استقلال أميركا في مجال الطاقة والنفط». واوضح الرئيس الأميركي ان برنامجه الذي قال انه ارسله الى الكونغرس لغرض مناقشته والمصادقة عليه يهدف الى انتاج المزيد من الطاقة التي تستهلكها أميركا محليا الى جانب تعزيز كفاءة استخدام الطاقة والحفاظ عليها وتطوير تقنيات نظيفة. واضاف بوش «الليلة اقترح تخصيص 1.2 مليار دولار للابحاث حتى تتصدر اميركا العالم في مجال تطوير سيارات نظيفة تعمل بالهيدروجين».
اضافة رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/01/2003, 03:14 PM
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 03/09/2002
مشاركات: 155
السلام عليكم................
مادري وش تقولون بس مشكوووووووووووووووووووور وماقصرت
اضافة رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

قوانين المشاركة
غير مصرّح لك بنشر موضوع جديد
غير مصرّح لك بنشر ردود
غير مصرّح لك برفع مرفقات
غير مصرّح لك بتعديل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : مسموح
[IMG] كود الـ مسموح
كود الـ HTML مسموح
Trackbacks are مسموح
Pingbacks are مسموح
Refbacks are مسموح

الوقت المعتمد في المنتدى بتوقيت جرينتش +3.
الوقت الان » 07:02 AM.

جميع الآراء و المشاركات المنشورة تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها فقط , و لا تمثل بأي حال من الأحوال وجهة نظر النادي و مسؤوليه ولا إدارة الموقع و مسؤوليه.