لا ويذكر أسماء أشخاص ويسبب فتنة لأصحاب العقول الصغيرة

حين يقذف بهذا العمل المشين أشخاص أطهر وأشرف من أن ينزلوا لذالك المستوى

لايكتفي بسرقة مالك بل وسرقة ثقتك بالآخرين
وسرقة دينك

هذي المرة بعد أن كشف تلاعبهم قامو بطرق أكثر حداثة

إستغلا للأغبياء والباحثين عن الثروة

وصلتني رسالة من أحدهم هذا نصها

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mr. Mar.A.K Nana, Budget and Account manager of Ghana National Bank. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. In Sept., 2007, a German property consultant and importer of used cars, Mr Neitel Schranner made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$6.1m(Six Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars )in my branch.

It was to our utter surprise that we heard of his death, wife and children in an Orient-Thai Airlines plane crash in Sept. 2007. See website below http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007...lnews.thailand On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and hitherto, all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. Mr Neitel Schranner was residing at House 3 Madina, Accra Ghana.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr Neitel Schranner did not declare any kin or relations in all his official ********s, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$6.1m is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.

According to Laws of Ghana, at the expiration of 4 (four) years, the money will be declared frozen and forfeited to the Ghana Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin or business partner to Mr Neitel Schranner so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple,

I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address, phone and fax numbers so that I can prepare the necessary ********s that will put you in place as the next of kin or business partner. Your role in the transaction is to send an application for claim of the funds to our bank. Then, as top officials of the bank, I shall work behind-the-scene to make sure that your application is approved by the management of the bank, and the funds transferred to your nominated bank account.

Please note that there is no risks involve at all, as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done legitimately and with my positions as top officials of the bank I would ensure a successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately.

Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I will require your assistance to invest my share in your country. I look forward to your prompt response. Please get back to through my private phone;+233-245-777-228 , mail box [email protected].

Thanks and regards.

Mr. Mar Nana

From the desk of Mr.Mar.A.K Nana
GHANA NATIONAL BANK LIMITED
Accra-Ghana

الترجمة بإختصار

سري للغاية

أنا السيد مار أي كي نانا مدير الحساب وميزانية مصرف غانا الوطني
عندي مقترح عمل مستعجل وسري للغاية لك .
في سبتمبر ايلول 2007 Mr Neitel Schranner مستشار ملكية الماني ومستورد سيارات مستعملة
أودع لدينا وديعة مؤقته لسنه في فرعي بقيمة 6,1 $ مليون(سته مليون ومئة الف دولار أمريكي في فرعي)

كان موته مفاجئتنا المطلقة حين سمعنا عن موته وأطفاله في تحطم طائرة قادمة من تايلند

بعد التحقيق أكتشف أنه مات دون وصية ولا نستطع التواصل مع وريث

قمت بتحقيق آخر واكتشفت أنه لايوجد ورثة

طبقا لقوانين غانا بعد اربع سنوات يعاد المال للحكومة

إقتراحي أن أنتخبك لتكون وريث لكي لاتذهب ثروة هذا العجوز لأيدي المسؤلين الفاسدين

"هنا مت من الضحك إذا هم فاسدين أنت ماذا"
الأمر بسيط

أعطني أسمك الكامل وهاتفك وفاكسك وأنا سأقوم بتسهيل الأمر من منصبي
وتحويل الأموال الى حسابك

رجاءً لاحظ أنه ليس هناك أخطارلأني سأتكفل بالأمر

تأكد أن الصفقة مربحة لكلانا لأني سأقوم بإستثمار سهمي في بلادك

أنتظر تواصلك رجاءا رد على هاتفي الخاص(.........) وبريدي(..........)

صاحبنا الكذاب يطلب وبكل وقاحة التعاون على التزوير والسرقة

طبعا بعد ما يرسل المغفل العناوين أكيد بيسرقة

الحبيب نانا ليه مالهف الغنيمة لحالة

هذا دليل على أن قلبة الطيب آثر أن يقتسمها

الى متى ومثل هؤلاء يستغلونا

مابقى فساد ما دخلوة بلدنا

مخدرات ضيعت عقول الشباب

شعوذة ضيعت نساء المجتمع

والمشكلة ما فية اي رادع يردعهم عن تماديهم

الله يكفينا شرهم ويبعد عنا أذاهم ويرد كيدهم لنحرهم

وقفة

مابقى على الشهر الفضيل الا كم يوم