مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 31/07/2008, 09:29 AM
البرنس.14 البرنس.14 غير متواجد حالياً
زعيــم متواصــل
تاريخ التسجيل: 19/04/2007
المكان: بين بطولات الزعيم
مشاركات: 174
Post اخبار وتقارير الارسنال عن الاعجوبة البرازيلية هنا موجود وخبر المفاوضة ....

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هذا نص يحتاج الى ترجة يحكي عن اللاعب دينتينو .......من موقع الارسنال وهم منافسين لنا في الصفقة
اطلقوا عليه الفتى الاعجوبة البرازيلية
By Aries

Brazilian wonder kid Dentinho has revealed that Arsenal made an approach for him last year but his club Corinthians did not want to open negotiations for his sale since it had sold another of its star players, William, to Shakthar Donetsk, of the Ukraine.

“Arsenal made a proposal but Corinthians did not agree for them to negotiate. I was not bothered, I think that my moment is going to arrive” Dentinho said to Globesport.com, a Brazilian sports site.

The proposal was for 3m pounds plus a profit from a possible future transfer.

“I have the will to play in Europe, certainly. I am still young and have still a lot to achieve here with Corinthians. I have not even won any trophies yet" Dentinho said. He is the one on the right of the photo.

Lulinha, Dentinho’s fellow player (on the left) is also reported to be on Chelsea’s radar but the President of Corinthians, Andrés Sanches, has already warned that he does not intend negotiating the transfers of the two players this year.

However this might be tactics on his part to get the maximum transfer fees for his players as the club is in financial difficulties having been relegated to the second division in December 2007.

Dentinho has made four appearances for Corinthians this season, scoring one goal. He is regarded as one of South America’s top talents.

Dentinho Personal Fact File:

Full name : Bruno Ferreira Bonfim
Date of birth: January 19, 1989 (age 18)
Date of birth: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Playing position: Striker
نحتاج الى مترررررررجم للنص
اضافة رد مع اقتباس