مشاهدة مشاركة بصفحة مستقلة
قديم 07/07/2007, 12:29 PM
البرجوازي الهلالي البرجوازي الهلالي غير متواجد حالياً
موقوف
تاريخ التسجيل: 29/01/2007
مشاركات: 32
خبر مهم عن القحطاني في جريدة اجنبيه !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

السلام عليكم
هذا الخبر قادم من جريدة pa sports أن ياسر سيصبح الكبتن في كأس أسيا

Al Qahtani to captain Saudis at Asian Cup
Jul 5, 2007
PA Sport

SINGAPORE - Striker Yasser Al Qahtani will skipper Saudi Arabia at the forthcoming AFC Asian Cup after proving his fitness in their final warm-up match for the tournament on Wednesday.
Al Qahtani had missed his country’s three previous tune-up games against United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Oman because of injury but the Al Hilal forward returned to face DPR Korea in Singapore on Wednesday, wearing the captain’s armband and playing nearly the entire match before being replaced 10 minutes from time.
Saudi coach Helio Dos Anjos later confirmed that Al Qahtani will remain as captain for the team’s Asian Cup campaign, which begins with a heavyweight clash against Korea Republic in Jakarta on July 11.
“It was decided officially at our team meeting today that Yasser Al Qahtani will be captain for the tournament,” said the Brazilian to PA Sport after the 1-1 draw with the DPR Korea.
“He missed our earlier games because he was recovering from a knee injury as well as a leg muscle problem. But he has recovered well and he should be able to help us in the tournament.
“I had only planned for him to play for 60 minutes but he looked good tonight and I decided to give him and Mohammed Al Shalhoub more playing time so that they can gain more match fitness before the Asian Cup.”
Despite watching his side concede a late equaliser against a DPR Korea side reduced to 10 men midway through the second half, Dos Anjos was pleased with the team’s overall performance and believes that they are ready for the Asian Cup.
“It was a good game for us today especially as we had all of our main players involved. Our opponents gave us a good match and the result was not important because it served as a preparation for the Asian Cup for us,” he said.
“Everything has gone okay for us in these preparation games and I was very pleased with the performance of my players today because they did exactly what I asked them to do in our tactical discussion.”
Saudi Arabia are in Group D for the Asian Cup and will open their campaign in Jakarta against Korea Republic on July 11.

هذا المصدر
http://www.afcasiancup.com/en/news/i...mth=7&ayr=2007
وسلام
اضافة رد مع اقتباس